Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Japanese Home Hardware


I love this store. It really has everything. It even has a pet store in the back. They have the cutest little miniature puppies that you can pet. Japanese people here love little dogs, especially weiner dogs; a breed I hate thanks to Peanut, Kammi’s dog. They only have a few bigger puppies but they are kept in glass cages. We saw a black lab puppy that I really wanted to take home. Jeremy had to pull me away. Dogs here are really expensive, like $1,000-$2,000, and they aren’t always purebred. I think people here thrive on wasting money.

The best thing I found here was a mushroom growing kit. You buy an old log with some fertilizer on it and then put it in a dark place and watch them grow. They are hilarious. Who wants to keep an old log in their closet that has fungus growing all over it? Fit that in my stock, Santa.

No comments: