Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's a...

We're having a BOY! We couldn't be more thrilled. Jeremy was a bit hesitant at first -- I am sure he was thinking about how much he loathes sports and boy scouts -- but he quickly got on board. I got him dreaming about a science-loving-woodworking-audio-visual buddy. Abby's down with letting everyone know she's going to have a brother.

I was a little disturbed when I received this photo from my ultrasound dude:

Not exactly what I was hoping to scrapbook! Just for the record, the photo came with the arrows and the word male on it. I guess he also thought I was moron as well as a pervert. A face shot would have been nice. Does that photo require a thank you or a sexual harassment lawsuit?Thanks, but no thanks.

Now we only need a name....

5 comments:

Jill May said...

You totally have to scrap book that!

Jena said...

Oh my! Yippee! I'm ecstatic for you.

Anonymous said...

Jill is right! That's what makes it fun. And when he's older, you can show all his girlfriends and say "this was *insert name here* when he was in my tummy!" haha.

I'm so stoked for you guys! Abby is going to have so much fun!

Eden said...

HOORAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! As far as names go, boys are tough. Some of the names we thought about for Jay (but obviously didn't use) were:
Rhett (yes, like Gone with the Wind)
Jude
Dean
James
Peter

If you use one of those names, I get a free dinner of my choice with you guys!

Jessica said...

We never had a clear shot like that during our ultrasound. We were like, really? I guess we'll trust your expertise.

Jamie nearly collapsed when he learned we were having TWO boys. He said, "What if they are jocks?" Jeremy will quickly realize how exciting and curious and wonderful boys are to raise.