Saturday, June 19, 2010

Opa!

I am so thankful that Berlin has awesome food. This Greek restaurant was AMAZING. We ordered way too much but loved every delicious mouthful.


We found this place after a long day of walking around and I didn't have any toys to entertain Abby with. That being said, my cell is the best backup toy. She loves to take pictures with it and and reenact my earlier conversations.




Afterwards we played near the fountain and walked off some of the goodness.



I love the balcony and color of this building.

Abby spent a good part of the evening playing in her pool without water. Someday I'm going to cave and let her fill it up.

2 comments:

Callicott Family said...

Yum!

Being Ausmus said...

Food looks delish...love the pic of Jeremy and Abby, so sweet! FILL UP THAT POOL MAMA...poor poor Abby:)!