Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I'm Already Crying


What do I love most about Berlin? Without hesitation -- these ladies (and a few that are missing)! 

We decided that between book club, Thai Tuesday, Girls' Night Out, weekends away in other countries, base trips, and church every Sunday, we just don't see each other enough, so we followed yesterday's lunch date with another one today. Susanne made us the most fabulous quiche. And we dished up a whole load of gossip great stories of the things we did in the very minimal time we spent apart. 

There is not going to be enough Coke Zero in all the land when two of the four of us depart this summer.  Only 45 more days. I vote that we don't waste a single second of them.


 This photo was brought to you by the new H&M store that opened across the street from Thai Tuesday, which we all immediately shopped at and purchased matching T-shirts. Because we are those annoying people normal people talk about.

5 comments:

Jill said...

You're killing me with this. No one is allowed to say or write the word "crying" for the next six weeks, because just the suggestion of it immediately turns to reality with me.

Jessica said...

Are some of them moving? It sucks when great friends move. I'm still mourning your departure!

The Johnsons said...

I think I should move to Europe!!

Crystal said...

I am so glad that you have found a great group of ladies to bond with! I'm jealous, I bet they're a thrill a minute. :D

Susanne said...

HUGS!