Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bath Time

Sweet Oliver loves taking a bath. He will go from screaming to smiling in the time it takes to fill his baby bath and slip him into the water. He doesn't even mind when I spike those curls into a little mohawk. Grandma loved to bath him, and I loved having someone else there to hold him up while I snapped some photos.

I could just kiss these chubby cheeks all day.

Grandma and Oliver have matching hairdos. It's a family thing.

He loves to rock his Angelina Jolie lips.


Just trying to keep the little man modest.


4 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

He's so cute! Chubby babies are just so adorable. I love his little curls. Cute pictures, Denise.

Anonymous said...

Adorable.

Yep, that's about the only word I can come up with.

:)

Jessica said...

He is such a cute little man! How lucky to hang out with him all day (and night)!

Aunt Kim said...

I love him!
I love him!
I love him!
Too cute!