Sunday, September 05, 2010

So Blessed!

Today was Ollie's baby blessing. I thought the blessing was awesome, and I look forward to seeing some of those wishes and desires fulfilled. He was such a doll and didn't cry at all. That being said, he did toot his way through the whole ceremony.

Jeremy's mom sent along this super cute tux with tails. He was quite the show pony.

It was so much fun to have Jeremy's dad here for the special day.

I think Ollie was trying to perfect the wink in this photo.

Three generations of handsome Robertson men.


Ollie's proud parents.

Ollie getting some love from his mama.


My sweet chubby baby. I can't get enough of my beautiful boy. Don't you just love our matching hair?

Check out his tails.

My favorite boys.

Abs loved watching the blessing and tried to add on some special blessings of her own loudly from the pew. I'm not sure how much of the blessing I recorded came from Abs or Jeremy.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

SO cute!! How fun that James E got to be there AND can I just say that you two make great-looking kids? :0)

Being Ausmus said...

Oh my word Denise...THAT BOW TIE!!! I'm dying over here!!! He is just so cute...and yes, I do love the matching hair:)!!!!

Cassandra Hill said...

I love his tux! These are adorable photos. This post brings back memories of our kids' baby blessings.

Anonymous said...

How handsome is that! I love it. What a special day :)

Aunt Kim said...

Very adorable! Love the little outfit! What a special day indeed!

Jena said...

Oh dear me. He is soooo adorable. I wish, I wish, I wish we could have been there. I wonder if any of us will ever be within driving distance? We've been thinking of you and your special day! Brian is in Ohio right now and headed for Oklahoma. Crazy! Miss you