Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super Saturday!

It is amazing to me that the second child in a family survives. I tell Abby not to pick up Oliver about 10 times a day; yet, I regularly find him in mid-air screaming his way down to a helmet smash. I'm sorry, buddy.


This photo reminds me of my cousin Laura for some reason.

My first stop on Saturday was to Abby's kita sommerfest. I was in charge of the jump house with my friend Inga. This was awesome considering I don't speak German. When push came to shove, I relied on a sweet phrase that Abby taught me -- go away. It works to get kids back into line, to stop them from hitting each other, and to get them to leave the bounce house. I said it with a smile, of course :)


I love this photo of Abby's renegade bangs and pizza sauce mouth.

I finished off the day at Rachel's bridal shower. We co-teach our primary class at church and she's a regular fixture at our Girls Night Out events. I'm a big fan that she never complains that I always forget to bring my scriptures to class and that I spend nearly the whole class breastfeeding Oliver instead of teaching.

I am thrilled that she found the love of her life and is bringing him to this side of the world to live. He's a total stud muffin.

I never leave Susanne's house without gaining a pound or two. Everyone should have a friend with mad baking skills. I am super sad I got photos of her food but none of her.




Rachel looked hot in the candy bra I got her. Calories don't count on your wedding night ;P

Cover your eyes, Oliver!





3 comments:

Jill said...

SO fun! I could have eaten 10 of Susanne's cupcakes.

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

I love the "flying Oliver" picture with commentary. Abby is just making him tough.

Sommer Family said...

That food looks incredible! What a great day!