Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter and Stuff

This was Abby on -- what I thought was -- school picture day. It turns her class got their snapshots the next day. Either way, I took some pre-shots just in case she got her grump on like last year.





I celebrated my 33rd birthday with a few special friends. We played Cranium and ate cupcakes until we were stuffed. I love these people to death. Seriously, can't get enough of them.


 My birthday breakfast.


Another of Susanne's masterpieces.


Abby is not shy in the least. Put water in a bucket and she'll take a dip -- no questions asked!


Nope. Definitely not eating my tulips. Grrr...


This is what Ollie got for Easter. And he loved it.


My counselor and I made 51 of these Easter baskets for the primary in our ward. We hid them after Sacrament meeting and let the parents deal with the sugar rush when they got home. You're welcome!


I found this craft on line and made it during sharing time with the primary children. It was a fantastic way to teach (and teach them to share) the Easter message. I'd consider this craft a win.


Making Easter eggs with Inga. Her daughter immediately pulled a pink egg out, cracked it open, and pounded it. I guess that's one way to decorate them. Who am I to judge?


2 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Abby is so cute - what great photos! All of those treats look so good - hope your day was awesome!

Sarah said...

LOVE the pictures you took of Abby, LOVE 'EM!!

So glad you had a wonderful birthday.