Sunday, November 01, 2009

All Ready

Abby's Utah garb arrived in the mail this week.

The cute pea coat is courtesy of Old Navy and the beautiful knitted hat was made by friend Jena.

The disgusting My Little Pony mittens are from my local Military "Walmart." Delightful. Everyone should have purple mitts with plastic ponies to go with their holiday look. It would just be crazy to have plain mitts in a variety of colors. Who needs options?


Note to self: Utah + credit cards + real malls + extra suitcase = heaven. See you in 19 days.

4 comments:

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Holly and I are ready for some major shopping trips when you get here. Abby is stylin' in her new warm wraps.

Aunt KIm said...

She's adorable! I love the last picture! Shopping for small children is the best but oh my goodness does the cost add up quickly! I am always completely shocked when they tell me the totally but I can never put anything back because everything is super adorable!

Jena said...

Love it! She is a cutie. So glad I get to see her in it. You know the flower is a clip right? You can take it off.

Just making sure.

Eden said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!