Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

This is what I picked up from the kita today. It sort of looks like my kid...

This random sheep begged me to take her to a Halloween party I was attending later that day. We had so much fun eating sweets and playing with our friends.




I wondered how long this hat would stay on. Needless to say, it was less than the time it took to get her in this outfit.

Abby is so much fun to talk to in the car. She just chatters away and provides a running commentary. We've been talking a lot about daddy lately because he comes home in 8 days. We are so excited!

6 comments:

Sommer Family said...

Great posts! You make life look like a blast. I guess that is what blogs are for!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Awesome video. One question: How do you do that when you are driving?

Jeremy said...

Can you make it any harder to be away!!!

Holly said...

LOVE that little lamb! I could smoother her with kisses! Oh, and can't wait to meet the cute little man too!

Aunt Kim said...

Are you seriously driving?????? Oprah would be very disappointed. I can not get over how bright Abby is! She kills me! Love the little costume! Too bad you didn't live around here, we could have dressed Reese up as Little Bo Peep!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Just revuing your blog and I am just as delighted with your posts the second time around. I must say that I LOVE the cute tiger you brought home from the kita.