Sunday, September 18, 2011

Peter Pumpkin Eater

Last year I had the best time taking the kids to Klaistow for the pumpkin festival. Jeremy was out of town then, but he was able to come along for the ride this time. The theme this year was Under the Sea, which was not nearly as fun as the Fairy Tales Come Alive theme they had last year. Either way, crap made out of pumpkins is worth the trip into the country.


Hang 10, Dude! Loves this guy has a mohawk. I've been trying to grow one for Ollie but his cowlicks keep messing up the vibe. It's looking a little more Flock of Seagulls than Mr. T.
Free pumpkin-laced Willy!

Oh Abby -- you are much cuter than this dolphin, but I'm willing to bet it is better behaved.




Eat your heart out, Jeff Probst.


I had a giant urge to kick the arm off this giant squid. I have no idea why. It was just one of those days.


Gelato, of course.

5 comments:

Callicott Family said...

Looks so fun. And everything is better with gelato.

Cassandra Hill said...

Those are pretty impressive pumpkin creations! Looks like a fun place!

Jessica said...

Holy skinny minnie! You look amazing. I love that pumpkin place and want to go! How many more years are you in Germany? I want to come in the fall...

Aunt Kim said...

Looks like a super fun day! I love the pumpkin water creatures - too creative! I wish there was something like that around these parts!

Pamela Lewis said...

What pumpkin creation are you going to make at your house?