Sunday, August 08, 2010

Best Day Ever – Part Two

One of my best memories from Japan was taking Abby to Tokyo Disney Sea. We both LOVED it. I am so thankful that Abby did not inherit Jeremy's motion sickness. She is fearless.

Berlin has an annual German-American fair running this week. There was no way we were missing out.


Ollie was content to ride in his stroller and take in all the sights and sounds.

This ferris wheel was so awesome.



Here is Grandma and Abby cuddling on the ferris wheel. I'm glad the door locked because Abby rode this puppy standing on the seat.




Ollie was not impressed we put his face in this Aladdin cutout. Can you tell?



I was pretty impressed they had such a huge water ride and roller coaster. They don't mess around over here.

Abby spent the ride home breastfeeding her bear. It's pretty sad to think she's more confident doing it in public than I am. But I digress...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise you look great! That fair looks so fun!

Crystal said...

Best. Day. Ever.