Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Proud Mom

Please indulge me while I play proud mom and post another million photos of my cutes. It's been a fun few weeks, but I haven't had the time to write anything substantial. I hope these photos will at least document some of the joy we've been experiencing as our family gets accustomed to sweet Ollie.

Abby is loving her role as big sister. She gets more and more independent every day. From picking her clothes to helping cook the meals, then "Abby can do it."



Sometimes her helping can be a little overwhelming for Ollie. This fun mat experience quickly became not so fun. I could have rescued him, but instead I got my camera and snapped away.


Clearly he got over the trauma.



I wasn't going to take photos on Wednesday because Ollie was shedding some of the baby skin on his face and it was kind of icky, but then he was just so cute that I couldn't help it.



As soon as Abby saw the camera she jumped in for some pics.




Sometimes I have to get creative with Ollie when I am busy helping Abby. He's hung out in her bed, in her toy box, tucked between the microwave and my breastfeeding pump on the kitchen counter, in the laundry basket (with laundry), etc. It's a good thing I never forget where I put him!


Lately she's been throwing some serious tantrums at night. I've nicknamed him The Godfather. Doesn't he look like he wants to call a hit on someone in this photo?


3 comments:

Jill May said...

Ollie is just the handsomest little devil! Almost makes me want to have another!......... almost....

Crystal said...

Cutest.Kids.Ever.

Anonymous said...

Definitely don't forget where you put him! haha