Sunday, August 01, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It took a while to out-process from the hospital, so we took some pictures to pass the time.

Jeremy's work sent this super cute bouquet for us. I love all the bright fun colors.


Denna took Abby to church today. I couldn't help but snap a shot of my grown-up girl. She just gets cuter every day.

She quickly got bored of the fashion shoot and starting passing out the stank eye. You would be thrilled to know that Ollie already has the stank eye mastered. Don't even think of making him wait even a minute for his 80-times-a-day feeding...


5 comments:

Crystal said...

I miss Abby! Obviously I miss you, but I never say how I miss the stank eye!

So glad you guys are home!

Beverly said...

Congratulations guys! what a cute little boy! I would snuggle him all day too! :) newborns are wonderful. I love the picture of you holding Ollie on the right sidebar. You're just beautiful, and the light is beautiful on you both. Just curious what camera are you using? It does a great job.
We miss you guys out here. But I do enjoy seeing all the wonderful sights and architecture in Berlin. I'm so jealous. There's so many temples in Japan and they start to look the same. ;)
Best wishes! Glad the hard part is over. And hope the recovery is quick. take care!

Being Ausmus said...

She looks sooo cute with a pony tail:) 80 times a day feedings eh...how are those poor *%$$@#& doing??? Love you girl...hope you're healing quickly!
xo

The Johnsons said...

I just read up on all the news. Wow a c-section!! Well I know a little bit about epiderals gone wrong--when my arms started to go numb instead of my lower body that was the first clue. When I was stuck flat on my back for five days after delivery that was my next clue :)

I'm glad Oliver made it ok....and he IS so cute and you have some fantastic pictures of him and the whole family...surprise surprise :)

I'm glad Denna has been able to spend all that time with you guys. Everything looks bright and happy over there. I hope it is!! I want to come...

Eden said...

Why does she look like she's 25? That Abby is so cute, but she's growing up way too fast! I'm so glad you're a good blogger so we can see her grow up!