Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Babes

More random photos for all to enjoy. Abby got this sticker/puzzle ditty from my mom. Apparently, she not was thrilled with these scandalous princesses and showed her disgust by veiling their faces with these sweet fans. Ugh. Cover up, Ladies!

Twizzlers can solve any problem in my house.

This is how real princesses should look!

I can't get enough of this kid. I hate to say this, but I actually might miss that big, stinking helmet when the summer is over. It totally suits his personality -- just a little bit zany.

Yes, my sweet man plays with dolls. What's it to ya?

Ugh. Be still my soul.


3 comments:

Sommer Family said...

I'm so coming over to hang out at your house. Every post makes life look so fun!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

I thing Oliver is starting to look a lot like your mom. What a cutie!!

Cassandra Hill said...

Adorable!! Your children are so beautiful, Denise!