Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweet Mother of Pearl

Yesterday I came across some old photos I forgot to blog. I've spent so much time keeping up with the private blog for Jeremy that I've totally neglected this one. Goodness knows I don't want anyone to forget about Miss. I'm-the-mom Robertson....

Or Mr. Do-what-I-say-or-I'll-scream-until-I-puke Robertson. Abs put this backpack on Ollie while I was in the bathroom. Strangely, it took me a while to notice that he had it on. It takes a lot to get my attention these days.

I attempted to get some Mother's Day pictures for Jeremy. Sweet Mother of Pearl -- mother day meltdown. I don't think I'll attempt a photo shoot by myself again.

Never. Ever. Again.

Oliver has a serious case of "old man pants" in these photos. Dislike.


Gracie got closer to the kids in each photo I took, which would have been great had she not made it a point to eat all the flowers, lick their faces, or lay on her side and pretend she's swimming.

Notice her butt is knocking over the tulips on her second lap of side stroke. Deep breaths, Mom!

These are some of my favorite people in the whole world. I got to celebrate Mother's Day with them (and almost every other holiday).

And not just because they feed me until I'm too tired to walk home.


I couldn't help but put a few outtakes of Gracie eating the grass while Abby gives her best "mom eyes" impression.

And this photo of Abby helping Oliver keep his eyes on the prize. Clearly, Abs works hard for her money.


2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Too cute!!!! I love the backpack picture! Too funny - just like their mom! Your kids crack me up! xoxox

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Precious photos. I love them all