Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One of a Kind

Kristen wanted me to take some shots of her belly to send home to her friends and family back home. Every month I try to capture the wonderful joy that is pregnancy. Today I tried to get some more 'artistic' shots. Who wants the standard Kristen-in front-of-the-tree-or-sitting-by-on-a-branch mediocrity?

Here is what she had in mind:

Yea. A lime tree. We're holding our belly to show that we're pregnant.
Look I'm pregnant and sitting on a rock in a park. How interesting.
I stumbled across a tree and sat down for this 'classic' shot.


Ugh. How traditional. Here is what I had in mind:
Crazy monkey arms!
Downward dog!

Push up excitement!


Needless to say, she met me somewhere in the middle:

Crazy arms for Owen

Sass up that rock!

Poke out that pouch!

You got to love a girl that can take some direction :)

4 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHA..HA!!! Oh my gosh Denise you rocked that tree!!!! So so funny!!! Oh how I miss the spark you bring to my life!!! I love the last one of Kristen. Awesome!!!xo

Jessica said...

Could you please narrate all of my photos? You are supremely funny.

Denna Robertson said...

Denise - you crack me up! That's my girl. No boring convention for you. So fun!

Libby said...

I am glad to see our Denise is feeling much better with so much pep. When is Kristen due?