Friday, June 05, 2009

Popsicle Princess

I try my hardest to be a healthy mom. I don't let Abby eat tons of sugar, snack all day or drink sugary juices. But lately I've been a little under the weather and eating crap myself, and it goes without saying that whatever I am eating Abby wants to eat also.

Who knew one little Popsicle could bring SO much joy!

First we screamed and clapped.

Then we flashed our 'Chiclets' teeth in the biggest smile ever.



Next we had to sit down until we got the hang of slurping the top and squeezing the middle.

Then we went 'Trailer Park Boys' with our gut hanging out and blue popsicle-stained wife beater.

Next we got the mug shot for future reference.

Next we ate it with our fingers -- sanitation be darned.

Then we mixed it up with a little on-the-side style.

Enjoy it, Abby. Sugar plus nap time plus cranky mommy equals end of popsicles.

Say it isn't so! This serious look says -- don't even kid with me!


6 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

She is sooooooo cute! Every time I see her I feel like I'm looking at you as a baby!!!

Gotta Move! said...

Yummy Popcicles! Can't get enough of those fun pictures. Love them!

Jena said...

popsicles are the best. All summer long!

Anonymous said...

Mmm... popsicles never looked so yummy! haha. She looked like she had a BLAST eating it :)

Aunt Kim said...

Greg and I loved this story. So funny and cute! Enjoy Baby Abby!

Eden said...

there is one key you need to learn about popsicles--don't get the ones with the plastic otterpop wrappers. They will end up all over your yard, basement, closets--you name it!