Thursday, June 11, 2009

Splish Splash

Rain, rain go away! And don't come back EVER!

It's was raining today, as always, so we hightailed it to the pool on Zama. This was Abby's first time swimming outside of the bathtub. Of course we took the camera to capture these sweet moments.

Grandma Denna sent us this adorable swimsuit while Abby was still in my tummy. Conveniently it fits.
This life jacket was a few sizes too big. Confident Abby went straight for the water before I was able to get situated. Good thing this jacket came with a leash. I was not above using it.
Abby flipped on the life jacket about 10 minutes after we got in the pool so I took it off. She was terrified to let go of me.
She spent most of the time on the side of the pool throwing these balls at Kristen and I.

She even figured out how to throw two at a time.
She was pretty proud of accomplishment. Every time we threw a ball we had to clap for ourselves.
Looks who's rocking out the granny suit...

Abby did not want to leave and tried to wiggle herself out of her flower towel.

She was more than happy to eat her cracker in the locker while I changed.

The pool -- loves it!

2 comments:

Denna Robertson said...

I want to come swimming with you!

Aunt Kim said...

So much fun! I can't wait to go swimming with you guys. We should hit up everyones pools: McQueens, Zavitz's, Gloins . . .