Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Dinner Dates

There are many reasons why people don't invite us over to dinner. I fear one of them is Abby.

First, she will force feed you food off your own plate. It was HUGE spoonfuls of rice for Josh tonight.

Then she will eat off your plate. Another downfall -- she's not afraid to double dip.

Bacteria = Yummy!

She always leaves a parting gift.

Second, she will open your doors. Here is an example of her spitting all over Kristen's Saran Wrap.

She will also unwrap your tinfoil.

Mom finds this hilarious. (No, I don't spank. Save your nasty emails).

This is her "pretend" sorry face.

Sorry? Not at all!

Third, she will hang off your drawers like a monkey.

Fourth, she will steal things you would least expect.

Case in point. Who steals Mustard?

We're free Friday for dinner. Who wants to have us over?

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I'd have you over, but I didn't think you wanted to make the trip. We'll do it sometime. Promise. I'd love to see abby feed ainsley anything.

Jeremy said...

Abby, find the good stuff! I know there's some expensive mustard kicking around there somewhere. I was with Josh when he bought it. We don't want any of that junky French's mustard.

Aunt Kim said...

Everytime you plan a nice evening out it is definitely more work then expected! Abby has definitely in that "busy stage" - I don't know if she'll ever grow out of it! Very curious!

Sommer Family said...

Dinner is on! Abby and Tate can fight over the mustard.

Being Ausmus said...

Oh my gosh...laughing so hard!!! I want you for dinner, I do!!!

Jessica said...

Just insert Soren's name into this post! I feel like Abs is their long lost triplet.

Anonymous said...

haha Oh... MY GOSH! I was laughing SO HARD at this post! Abby is a trip!

In all Honesty Denise... I would LOVE to have you guys over for dinner. :D