Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Flash Dance

Abby's new delightful talent is taking off her clothes in the blink of an eye. This talent is even more appreciated -- if that's possible -- when she's in her crib at night. It's always fun to find her covered in baby pee under her covers with her diaper and pajamas on the floor :(

I also like it when I'm rushing out the door to get to Zama and find her without knickers running around the dining room table. She seriously can get undressed in the time it takes me to get my keys from the back bedroom.

How do you get kids to keep their clothes on? It's a mystery to me.
Here are some pictures of her in all her glory:


Leap for joy, oh naked one.

10 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE the little buns!

Jeremy said...

Safety pins? Staples? We'll try it all when I get home.

Aunt Kim said...

She is going to die when she gets older and reads this and sees the pictures! She is so cute and so quick! I'm glad Reese isn't around to get any bright ideas from her older cousin!

Sommer Family said...

I vote for the staples!

Being Ausmus said...

Let the poor girl be free mama...who doesn't like to be bathed in urine...don't you remember what its like to be young??? Oh how quickly we forget:) Just kidding...I vote staples:)

Jessica said...

A&S have never taken their clothes off and I hope they never do. I don't know how you stop them once they figure out how! Oh yeah, I had a friend who used duct tape on their twin diapers.

A Friend's Perspective said...

Buns!!! Did you smash and squeeze them before you clothed them??!!

Seriously - my kids did the same thing. At night - I would safety pin the zipper (the big old-fashioned diaper pins) to the suit. After a few tries they could even get out of that.

I can't remember, but I may have duct-taped the diaper on! LOL Just wrap it around a few times. You can cut it off in the morning. ROFL.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Abster... clothes are overrated hahahaha.
But I guess at night you have a point.

Let me know what you figure out. If my future kids turn out to be anything like me... I will need to know what works hahaha

Shelle said...

Denise remember that duct tape has many uses! Might be perfect for your little "flasher" Hopefully she will outgrow it, otherwise you might have trouble explaining it to the school later or even the police! :)

Eden said...

zip up jammies with a safety pin at the top!