Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

There was a nasty Typhoon yesterday, so we spent the whole day inside. Needless to say, we had to make our own fun.

Abs loves this '70s-style pimp tracksuit we got from our friend Lisa. It's probably the only time she's happy to keep her clothes on.

She loves to lay a trail of goldfish around the house for the dogs to follow.

Beth got a little fresh with Abby's stuffed dog.

Whispering sweet nothings into his ear...

Camping out in the ball pit.

Rain, rain GO AWAY!

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

That suit looks like something right out of Justin Stubb's closet. I think he has the matching one.

"If it were socially acceptable I'd drape myself in velvet." A gold star to the person that posts the reference for that quote.

Being Ausmus said...

Abby has a ball pit INSIDE THE HOUSE??? That girl has everything!!! PS that pimp suit is sooooo awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha she's like Hanzel and Gretel leaving a trail like that haha.
She's so cute Denise. I LOVE the track suit! I would TOTALLY wear one with her :)

P.S. Isn't the quote from BigJ from Seinfeld??? I'm pretty sure George said that in the label maker episode lol

The Johnsons said...

I had a great time reviewing your summer posts...I really wish I could have joined you on Mount Fuji...that kind of thing is right up my alley. Have your shins ever recovered?? Abby is so cute she reminds me a lot of Owen and he keeps me pretty busy. We're not getting a lot of invites either :) But he is cute and very entertaining. When do you head to Germany?

Jena said...

That was a fun journey through your blog. You are so good at keeping us updated. It rains a lot here. But at least we can go outside with our umbrella's and rain boots. We aren't going to get blown away by a typhoon!

Eden said...

I'm with you guys--BOO on the rain!

Telitaadams said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog. It looks like Abby is out for the kill. :) Hope this finds you well, my friend! Leticia