Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pioneer Children

I love this hand-me-down dress Abby got from her friend. It reminds me of something a pioneer would wear. She left me put this adorable flower in her hair for 15 seconds, so I had to get a picture.

Abby loves to squint her eyes when I tell her to smile. It's a happier version of the stank eye.

This is how Abby gets the ribbon out of her hair -- she shrugs her shoulders and pushes the ribbon off the back of her head.

She is so pleased with herself.
Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha no flower mom! She's too stinkin cute.

Sommer Family said...

Love it! Love it all!

Sarah said...

Lol :0)...that responses probably gets boring, but it's the honest truth. Your posts always make me laugh! And boy, I wish I could find a way to keep Brie from pulling out all the cute little semblances of girliness that I try to put in her hair!!