Saturday, October 03, 2009

Over the Hill

These pictures are a few weeks old, but I thought they were fun so I posted them nonetheless. They were taken on Kirsten's 30th birthday. She was thrilled to be 'over the hill.'

Abby was all over the steak.

Then she was all over mom.

Grease stains. Oh joy!

Delicious!

I gave Kristen two dollars. She loved it. Don't spend it all in one place :)

Josh wrapped her presents like a pro.

Abby loves when Josh puts her in the drop zone.

She is not thrilled at all they are having a child. She wants them all to herself.

She's telling Owen to stay in there.

Abby loves to look at Kristen's belly and then check her own.

I love this photo because you can tell Abby is saying, 'WOW.'

Happy Birthday, Kristen!

2 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

hahaha I love your gift...so incredibly thoughtful...and josh's wrapping...she must have felt like a princess! I think its adorable how children love belly's!!! Jacob always asks to see my baby pulling my shirt up so the chub is exposed...he then caresses it and then asks me if I want to see his baby. He then proceeds to lift his shirt and caress his "always sleepin" baby!!! Best part of the baby bump hands down!!!

Jeremy said...

Don't ask Abby where your "button" is unless you really want her to show you. She'll pull things up, down, whatever it takes until she can stick her finger right in your belly button.