Sunday, October 25, 2009

Owen's Big Day

Jeremy and I had the privilege to attend Owen's baptism on Friday. Mass was held in a small personalized chapel on Camp Zama. Owen was an absolute doll and barely made a peep. It was fun to meet Kristin's mom and brother (the Godparents).

The priest has hilarious. After the baptism, Jeremy and Father Paul had a super-long chitchat about all things Catholic. It was super interesting. Military chaplains have an extra-special spirit. The work they do is amazing. It's always an honor to hear them speak.

This week I attended Protestant bible study on Thursday, Mass on Friday and my regular LDS church on Sunday. Does that make me good for November?

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Owen is super adorable! What a cutie!

Callicott Family said...

Go Owen! We love Father Paul - he's very interesting and funny. I can only imagine what he and Jeremy's conversation was like. Hee.

Jessica said...

I think you are good for November. Take a break. ;)