Saturday, October 17, 2009

The VanRobertsons

I'm officially a soccer mom! You can call us the VanRobertsons.

Check out our brand-spanking-new van that is currently being shipped to Berlin as we speak. Dual remote sliding doors, heated seats and an upgraded engine -- we'll be riding in style. This sweet ride is red, but ours is black. I had to draw the line at a GPS system (we can get an after-market one much cheaper) and a video monitor system (Abby will just have to look out the window to entertain herself). The economy's tanking, so we got almost 25% off this beauty.

Try not to be too jealous of our coolness. If come to Berlin I'll drive you around in my cougar-mom-mobile :P

8 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

The sad, pathetic, age telling truth is...I AM JEALOUS OF YOU!!!! When Jord and I get back to Canada in a couple months one of our top priorities is to look for...wait for it...a mini van!!! Not sure we'll get lucky enough for the heated seats though...you go girl...drive that bad boy and be proud!!!!

Holly said...

Girl, I would LOVE to come to Germany and check out your sweet ride!

sly said...

WOW!! Driving in style in Germany!! We are excited for you!! Wait a minute, did I say Germany?? That's crazy. Just a little bit of different culture than Japan. That is one cool van. It was my goal to never need a van and with our red Cadillac, we never did. It sat 6 with enough room for 2 dogs on top of that. Jeremy--do you remember our awesome red Cadi? Now that was drivin' in style!

Crystal said...

He went back and got the heated seats, huh?

heidizinha said...

congratulations! minivans can't be helped...they're just so practical. i'm sure i'll be driving one in the next few years.

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

I love vans. And mine isn't even a mini van, it is full sized. I feel no shame. Welcome to the "van" side.

Eden said...

glad to see you've joined the ranks--but wait a minute-- don't Americans go to Germany to get BMW's, not to have american van's shipped to them? You're a trendsetter and I like it!

Jeremy said...

If I play my cards right, maybe Denise will let me ship a BMW back to the States! We'll see when the time comes...