Thursday, March 03, 2011

Utter Chaos

This was actually meant for the private blog I keep for Jeremy, but I'm too lazy to delete it and repost there. That being said, the videos at the end are long and boring. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

I don't know which was my favorite:

Chinese vinegar all over my floor OR....

Abby "cleaning" my carpet with olive oil.

Mexican casserole with a cornbread crust.

My chubby man likes his dolls!


Videos of Abby riding her bike and playing with Ollie.



6 comments:

Sarah said...

I pick the olive oil cleaner ;0) I recently found Brie "cleaning up" All Spice that she'd spilled all over the floor. Unfortunately she was in one of her dresses for church and after soaking and washing it 3 times it still has left its mark. Lovely. They're just keeping it real, right? :0)

The Johnsons said...

When I went to the bathroom the other day (also #1) I came back to find Kurt feeding the little boy we were babysitting peanuts---well, we discovered for his parents that he is not allergic. Husbands can be just as much trouble as the weee ones--you should be glad Jeremy is STILL gone :) YOu are awesome!! Good luck with the olive oil. Or should I say enjoy living with that olive oil.

Jena said...

Don't you love the strider? Molly adores it right now. If any of the other kids want to take it for a spin she gets really mad! She is a stinker.

Jeremy said...

I finally had a chance to watch these videos... I can't believe I'm missing Abby's first ride on her bike! So sad...

Cassandra Hill said...

Sorry to hear about your floors! That is no fun at all. Hope you are hanging in there!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

What good cook doesn't spill a little oil and vinegar now and then? Love the bike. I expect to see some videos of her crusing on that thing.