Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Euro Disney, France


I am such a stinking kid at heart. I totally begged to have EuroDisney added to the itinerary, even though I knew that Abby and I were going to be the only ones that would really love to go there. We literally ran from line-to-line trying to pack in as many rides as possible. I think the longest we waited was a half an hour; although we did have an incident at one ride where someone fainted and they closed the ride before we could get on. 




Oliver screamed his head off on the carousel and spent the rest of the day walking aimlessly through Fairytale Land while Jeremy and Dad watched him. We kept him up four hours past his bedtime the night before and so he was not too happy at the ‘Happiest Place on Earth.’









Jeremy braved his motion sickness to tackle the teacups. We were so proud of him!




 I could have spent the whole two weeks there. Until next time...


3 comments:

Cassandra Hill said...

Cute! Looks like you and Abby were in heaven! The spinning teacups are torture for me too - I feel for Jeremy here.

Jena said...

I'm loving all of your adventures! What fun. I'm pretending I am there with you, traveling the world. cool.

Jena said...

I'm loving all of your adventures! What fun. I'm pretending I am there with you, traveling the world. cool.