Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sagamihara Park

Jeremy, Abby and I went on a fun stroll through Sagamihara Park a few weeks ago. Totally beautiful. It almost feels like you stepped inside a painting.

I am so glad we came during the week so our photos only had about 50 of the possibly 130 million Japanese people that live here in it. You have no idea how long it takes to get a family shot without our 'extended family' -- aka people we don't know that look nothing like us, but show up in our photos.

But I digress...




3 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

Love your pictures Denise...great shots! Love that camera of yours!

Sommer Family said...

Amazing pictures... Amazing family.

PS I forgot to mention on your "30 list" that I'm totally buying anything you publish.

sly said...

The cherry blossoms are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing them!! However, they are not as beautiful as Abby's smile. What a doll!!! That WAS a lot of festivals. You turned 30--oh my!! That is such a fabulous age!! You are going to have a decade of adventures judging from your list. We are excited for you!! Sure do love and miss you! Thanks for the frequent postings. We love them.