Friday, April 24, 2009

We Love Easter

The super sweet, cute, totally awesome Easter bunny showed up and left us some fun presents. Abby is still a little young for chocolate and other goodness so her basket was pretty practical.

She loved the Easter egg hunt we sent her on. She loves Cheerios, Pretzels and Goldfish -- exactly what that sneaky bunny filled each one with.

After the hunt was over, we spent some time flipping over and refilling the basket.

Then we skipped back home to share our treats with the other 'children'

5 comments:

Jillybean0814 said...

She is so wonderful! I miss her so much. Thanks for posting pictures.

Being Ausmus said...

One word...ADORABLE!!!

Jessica said...

Easter was fun this year, wasn't it? I love having kids. Abby is so expressive and cute.

Sommer Family said...

It looks like the Easter Bunny beat me to "Runner's World" magazine. That's alright, I'll come up with an even better birthday present!

sly said...

Abby looks like she has truly caught the Easter spirit. Do we ever out grow Easter egg hunts? What a fun day and a cute girl. I can't believe how much I love her smile. Miss you guys!!