Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sneaky Monkey

Abby is quite the sneaky monkey. Usually she uses her mad skills to get in trouble with her devious cohorts Gracie and Beth. I had no idea how much trouble she could get into in the car, but apparently it's a lot. She can't even move without hitting the back of Jeremy's seat. It's remarkable.

It all started when we were driving to SHA and I heard a faint blowing from the backseat. I turned around and checked the windows but they were rolled completely up. A few minutes later the sound got a little bit louder, but then went away completely. Abby was smiling, but nothing looked out of place.

A few minutes after that I noticed the light came on. I spun around to look at Abby's door propped open by her elbow. The first thing I noticed was the ground whizzing by through the open door; the second thing I noticed was Abby's super big -- look at me breaking the rules -- grin. Quickly I shut the down and locked it.

Not even a minute later she unlocked the door and had it open again. This time we stopped and figured out the child lock on her door. Cue temper tantrum!

Turn your head and I'll do it again!

4 comments:

Libby said...

She is sneaky. Glad that car seat is tethered. I am amazed at how blonde her hair is now.

Sarah said...

Oh man! Good thing for car seats and child safety locks! :0)

Crystal said...

She's good. er...bad. You know what I mean. She's adorable, tho. That's so we won't kill them.

The Johnsons said...

I caught up on all your recent posts. And got a lot of good laughs and some exercise inspiration--I'm for sure looking for a partners yoga class to sign up for!

This last post is hilarious. She has such a strong personality and she'll need one to gain any ground over her dad!