Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunshine Adventures

It was much too beautiful to stay inside today. Here are some photos of us adventuring around Sagami Depot.

Taunting Gunner (Kristen's Dog) with his 'baby.'

Abby enjoying a little private time.
These little seeds are my arch nemesis. She picks them up and eats them while I have my back turned.
Here I am fishing one out of her mouth.

Here she is running with some in her mouth.

She is still trying to pick them off the ground as I drag her away. CHEEKY MONKEY!

Just kicking it on the front lawn.

Kristen and Abby sliding the day away.

Abby frantically trying to get back up for a round two.

Kristen at four months.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Abby is getting so big! I miss her cute face!

Jena said...

I love ALL your posts. I love catching up. you know how to have some fun. That little Abby is for quite the adventure!

I am a lousy friend! I remembered your birthday all month, then on the day...blah, I forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How does it feel to be 30? I'm excited. I love all of your goals. I want to make a list. I'm inspired by your ambitions. Maybe we can do a few together. The rapids sound fun. Let's make it a date!

The Johnsons said...

Beautiful cherry blossoms...and we were so close to getting over there last spring--wish we could have. I will be joining you in the 30 year old club soon enough and I AM feeling like I LOOK a little older, I thought it was more a matter of losing however much sleep over the past three years with my two kids then my age...but who knows?? And lastly, Abby has the cutest "mean" face. I love it! maybe you don't. :)

Jessica said...

Check out those trainers! It must be tough to catch her with those fancy shoes on!

A Friend's Perspective said...

If the seeds don't hurt her let her rip! They'll only help her be more 'regular'! LOL

You and your fam are awesome. Tell Germy hello and squeeze Abby for us!

Eden said...

seeds are one thing, try stinky dirty flip-flops, that's my arch nemesis with Jay. eeewwwwwwww gross!