Thursday, April 30, 2009

Old As Dirt

I am totally in love with the decorations my neighbour bought for my 30th birthday party. The sweet and Innocent reminder of my youthful days gone past turned into a rather long conversation about what princess was hotter. Needless to say, it's totally Jasmine. Sleeping beauty is so cute it's obnoxious. I think that Ariel -- being a Mermaid -- would smell fishy even in her human form. Snow White is so white she looks like she could use some vitamin D shots or a rare steak. Belle has a name that literally means pretty -- talk about narcissistic. Nobody wants a piece of that action.
Notice the lovely comments Josh wrote on the sign for my birthday. He kindly wrote in red.

5 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

Oh my gosh you make me laugh. Fishy or not I still have to pick Ariel. The way she leaps out of the water and curls up on the rock with her hair blowing in the wind...you just can't beat that! Happy b-day again girl...hope it was great! xo

Being Ausmus said...

Oh my gosh you make me laugh. Fishy or not I'd still have to go with Ariel. We she leaps out of the water onto the rock with her hair blowing in the wind. You just can't beat that! Happy b-day again girl...hope it was great. xo

Crystal said...

Happy Happy birthday Denise, dear. Happy days will come to you all year...okay I'm done singing.

Ainsley will argue with you on the prettiest princess. XD

We have ninja turtle, harry potter, even a CHiPs parties. And those were all for Cheyenne. We love kid parties for grown ups.

Jessica said...

Happy big one! Nice analysis of the princess group.

Anonymous said...

(This is from Su. I have to post it anonymous because it keeps saying I have an invalid password when I don't.)
Happy Birthday!! What was I thinking not sending you an email? It's the tax thing. It blows the mind, OK, it's dead brain cells, but I'm trying. But we love you and love your cool party. Good vote on the princess. But, Belle does get credit for loving to read. It's not all beauty. She's got substance there. And her prince wasn't handsome when she fell in love with him (a little grumpy, in fact)!!