Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Care Bear Stare

The weather was so beautiful this weekend that we decided to take some family photos before we headed off to Zama. Here is the fruit of our labor....


Me hanging out with Kristen's roses.

Abby giving the family photo the stank eye. She loves us. Really.
Jeremy won this Care Bear for Abby at the Zama festival. Look how proud Jeremy and I are. Abby is so impressed she won't hold or look at it. If I could read her mind she would probably be thinking that Care Bears were cool about 20 years ago and we need to get over it like the rest of the world has. The Care Bear stare and the Abigail stank eye look an awful lot alike. Maybe she'll like it better when Santa brings it to her this Christmas.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You look beautiful! Thank you for being so clever. I lover your blog. I didn't even know care bears were still being manufactured!

Eden said...

you look so thin Denise! I love your commentary on Abby--hilarious! Keep up the good work :)

Holly said...

Denise, you look so AMAZING and I love seeing how Abby changes on a daily basis. She is getting so big!

Aunt Kim said...

This is really weird. At my school fair a week ago, I tried so hard to win the same Care Bear for Reese in a silent auction. I was so disappointed when I didn't get it. I am sure she will love it when it is out of the box. You guys look great! xoxox

Gotta Move! said...

Such a handsome family!