Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dad Fun

Abby is a HUGE fan of the park. We go there nearly every day. She was thrilled that daddy was able to go with us this weekend. I held back and took photos while they played. I love to watch them interact. They are so bonded. Every day she is more and more enthralled with her dad. As my dad used to say, 'it makes my heart soar like an eagle.'

Underdogs galore -- all caution to the wind.

Walking up instead of sliding down.
Smirking behind bars.
Love those mommy curls!!

Taking a rest.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love how her hair is deceptively straight in the front and madly curly in the back! Love those curls!

sly said...

I love seeing Jeremy have the daddy glow. What a great dad he is. I can just imagine all the adventures he has planned for Abby. Jeremy is the best at coming up with unbeatable, legendary plans. Love you Jeremy!!