Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Martha Stewart

There is a really good chance that Abby might end up in jail one day. In the past few days she's stolen from both Jeremy and I, tried to break into a car that wasn't ours and vandalized church property. And yet, strangely, I'm proud.

She was also kind enough to put Jeremy's wedding ring in the paper shredder and then hide my glasses under bed to pawn off later.
Here are some of the pictures we took to scrapbook her road to the big house.

Only fives and ones? These people need to get better jobs.

Pills! Now we're talking. Mom should have some better ones after her surgery next week.
This drawer makes my thieving a lot easier.
What do you expect? My mom said I had to pay my own way back to Canada this summer.

Abby loves to climb up and sit on our chairs like a big girl. We have no idea how she got the remote off the top of the bookshelf. She's our own David Copperfield.
Here she is breaking into a car on the military base.
Luckily her dad was close and pulled her away before the cops came.

4 comments:

Eden said...

I love it! I didn't know you were getting surgery--everything okay?

Aunt Kim said...

That's hilarious! You can't leave these kids alone for a second. It's exhausting. She will love these pictures and comments when she gets older! I can't wait to show Greg!

Gotta Move! said...

What surgery? I am sure Jeremy mentioned it, but honestly, my slippery brain can't recall.

Callicott Family said...

Chris and Travis will be available to defend her in about 18 years...