Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eight Moments of Hilarity

I wish I had video for all nine moments, but I did the best I could. I hope you can imagine it in your mind...

Number One: Abby learning how to say frog on the plane. Let's just say it kept coming out like another four letter word, which she would not quit repeating. I had to keep making frog noises to cover up her expletives.

Number Two: Speaking of planes, here is what I woke up to on our commute to San Fran. I was wondering how he got her to be so quiet!

Number Three: Me trying to keep Abby from destroying Holly's Christmas tree. Abby almost got it half way over but I saved it with a mad dive. She did manage to get away with a few ornaments that hopefully Holly was able to find over the weekend. This sealed the deal on us NOT getting a large Christmas tree this year. Merry freaking Christmas.

Number Four: Abby preforming death-defying stunts at Sam's Club. At this point I almost walked away and pretended she was Denna's kid.

Number Five: Abby going through my grocery bags as I attempted to drive home. She not only opened the blueberry container and threw them all over the floor, but she put the plastic bag over her head and pretended she was hiding. I was all over the road trying to drive straight and rip the bag off her head.

Number Six: Abby's new WWF wrestling moves. She is all over the body slam. No one can sit on the last couch cushion without getting the 'Big Jump.' Even the dogs will settle for the safety of the floor. Sometimes we are lucky enough to get the body slam while sleeping comfortably in bed. 'Tis the season to share the smack down.


Number Seven: This afternoon Abby declared that she was coloring in her car seat. Since I knew she had no crayons I was curious how this was possible. My little 22-month-old daughter was scratching her legs, which first turned white and then pink from trauma. No one can say she's not smart and industrial! She even managed to get a whole circle done before I got her pant leg down. Let's hope her drawings aren't permanent.

Number Eight: Grandma Robertson taught her how to somersault and now she's a machine at it. If only she had better geospacial forethought.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Hilarious! Loved every one! Oh, and my tree is doing super.

Sarah said...

LOL! Little Miss Active Abby at her best :0) Denise, please promise me that when Brie is Abby's age and is into everything that you'll give me tips on coping!!

Aunt Kim said...

Wow! No need to go out for entertainment! She is definitely a busy bee!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

I think Abby taught herself the summersalt. She's a natural

Sommer Family said...

I was literally laughing out loud. Good thing no one else was around!

Eden said...

I love how I feel like I'm watching her grow up with you--you are so good at blogging!

Anonymous said...

I think I liked the tummy drawing and body slams the best! haha Abby is something else! I love it!