Monday, December 21, 2009

Girls Gone Wild

This weekend the girls got away for a ladies-only camp out. We lived it up.

We hit the books hard.
We rocked this miniature golf course. Katie took the cake with her Tiger Woods intensity.

We think this was supposed to represent Mt. Fuji, but it looked like a tetanus trap so we Mulliganed on right by.

The hungry, hungry hippo!

Eat your heart out Jane Goodall.

This polar bear was cross eyed so we gave him glasses.

The second night included an upgrade (at least for Natalie and Katie).

The best part of the day was getting the keys to the golf cart. What were they thinking?

This is where we "roughed" it.

Driving around in the mac daddy golf cart.

We found these old creepy abandoned buildings that needed exploring.


We showed off our lean mean muscles with some chin ups. I could do them, but opted to sit in the golf cart under the blanket.

More creepy crap.

I don't believe this is the recommended dosage.

Girls Gone Wild....


5 comments:

Crystal said...

you must send me these photos in their large size so I can facebook them...and blog. Altho i might just send people to your blog. XD Thanks for coming with me!

Eden said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun--but not enough FOOD!!

Callicott Family said...

That looks so fun!

Being Ausmus said...

Love that first picture...girls gone wild is right...priceless! Also love you getting eatin by a hippo. You're so cute Denise!!! xoxo

Jena said...

I want to go to a girly night out. That looks like fun! by the way I was informed that Tiger woods changed his name to cheetah woods. Ha, ha. I'm so funny. I totally stole that joke from a friend. Does that still make me funny?