Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Santa stayed up really late wrapping presents for little Abby to open in the morning. We were all set to go. I just needed Jeremy and Abby to get up.

Even the dogs got a special treat in their stockings. I was a little afraid they were going to rip the socks down during the night and eat the treats.


Here was the big moment when Abby saw what Santa brought. If you can't tell from the video, she was pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.


Here she is opening up her first gifts.


She really seemed to like this book.


She was super happy that mommy got some chocolate and spent a good part of the day trying to steal it from me.

Here she is taking her baby out for a stroller ride.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so glad you posted on Abby opening her presents. So is too cute! I love how she is talking more and more!