Friday, May 07, 2010

The Ninja Shower

This amazing mom just popped out her fourth kid. Crazy, I know. We had a baby shower to welcome baby Emery to the world. Her kids are the cutest! Lisa always cracks me up and her shower was all laughs and giggles!

I was super happy that I got to spend some time with my friend Christy before I left. She is so much fun.

We normally don't bring the kiddos to baby showers (kind of ironic!) but Jeremy away on business and Jill's husband was TDY. The kids were thrilled to be a part of the excitement.
Kim, the party's host, had to pick up a friend at the airport. This was a great opportunity to play some tricks on her while she was gone. I quickly took her ninja pull-apart dolls and put the heads on her Japanese show dolls. Serious fun. She didn't notice until the next day.

I love that the baby is stabbing his mom in this little ditty.

Welcome to the world, baby Emery. Hope you have as much fun in it as I do :P

2 comments:

Shelle said...

That's because it was the next day by the time we got home! :)

Sure do miss you but love the fact that the blog already has such good reading!

Take care, loves,

Shelle

Being Ausmus said...

Never a dull moment when Denise is at the party:) love you girl!!!