Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday

Sunday afternoon we decided to stop at a random subway station and walk around. Luckily we picked to stop near the Berlin Cathedral, an absolutely stunning church. The whole surrounding area was full of old bridges, farmer's markets and beautiful rivers. It was so nice to relax and enjoy the sites and sounds of Berlin.

I love street performers.

The Berlin Cathedral:




Abby places her hands on her hips whenever she doesn't want us to hold her hands. She is quite the diva.

This is now a museum for Islamic and Near East art, as well as Berlin antiquities.


Since we didn't get a dinner date and we had no food at the hotel, we totally went out of Tapas. Regardless of Abby's stank eye, it was delicious.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Okay ..I am packing my suitcase!!

Jessica said...

I'm saving my pennies NOW to visit you.