Sunday, March 22, 2009

We Love Bacon

Nothing says spring like a bacon-themed BBQ. Sweet Jeremy used his mad skills on Saturday to create delicious treats smoked to perfection. I am so thankful for a husband who loves to cook! My only regret: we only got photos of the food and nearly none of our amazing friends that showed up to enjoy the food with us. I hope the cholesterol-filled goodies don't cause them to have a heart attack before we're able to do it again.

Abby was a real trooper. She played quietly with her toys while we set up the smorgasbord.
Abby was so thrilled when her best friend Kristen showed up to play.

Bacon-wrapped kielbasa

BBQ chicken breasts

Bacon-wrapped meatballs

Bacon-wrapped pineapple

Chunky bacon pork and beans

5 comments:

Jena said...

Brian wishes he could come to your house for dinner!

Crystal said...

I want some! That would surely send me into labor.

Eden said...

Jeremy DOES NOt MESS around with BBQ--he goes 100%. AWESOME!

Aunt Kim said...

Greg would have been all over that! I bet your home smelled delicious! Yummers!

Jill May said...

how did I miss this post??? I want bacon wrapped pineapple RIGHT NOW!