Monday, March 16, 2009

My Joy

Abigail Sophia Robertson. The joy of my life. I am so lucky that Heavenly Father blessed our family with her sweet spirit. I am captivated by her mischievous smiles and infectious laughs. Just in case I don't say it enough, I am so grateful for Abby! I am thrilled beyond belief that I have the honor of spending my days teaching, playing and exploring with her. Being at home is a luxury, and I am ashamed to say I sometimes take it for granted. I am amazed how much fun she can be. Every new word is a cause for celebration. Every new advancement leaves me beaming with pride. What ever did I do without her?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you are at home with her.

Aunt Kim said...

Well said! I hope she is able to read that numerous times throughout her life and remember how truly loved and cared for she is. All children should receive so much love, kindness and attention. The world would be so much better if everyone had that special relationship with their parents. Keep up the fantastic parenting! At times parenting can be challenging, frightening and exhausting but also very rewarding! Dad would be extremely proud of you Denise - you seem very energetic and involved like he always was. xoxoxox