Sunday, March 22, 2009

King of the Castle

Question: What's the best thing about the new Dyson Vacuum?
Answer: The box it came in.

Here are the steps to thoroughly enjoy it.

Step one: Kick out the prissy dog currently occupying it. Seriously, are you a boy or a girl? I can't tell without your 'themed' bandannas. I don't know very many boys with perms.

Step Two: Command 'Pat' to get you some comfy pillows and his dog bowl to hold your cheese crackers. Don't take no for an answer.

Step Three: Get comfy and eat until content. Don't rush yourself; you're too young for a real job.


Step Four: Put your feet up. You deserve it.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

A dyson! I wanna borrow! (I said 'borrow' like a Canadian hoping it would soften you)




And how cute is that Abby? Very.

Jessica said...

Hah, I love how Abby rips on the permed dog!

Jena said...

Boxes are for sure the best. Why buy anything else? You should start a box store...or I will. Then maybe I'll be rich, or something!

Tell Jeremy he rocks the jammie pants.

Eden said...

who's dog is that anyway? I'm secretly hoping my vaccuum breaks so I can get a dyson! BTW I love the pic of Gracie reading the book on kittens--I only wish you would have put glasses on her.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds perfectly logical to me, except - Where did you get the dog from?
Gma D

Aunt Kim said...

She looks totally comfortable inside that box! You guys must have so much fun hanging out and eating snacks together. Reese still does not have any teeth! The commerical for the Dyson makes that vacuum cleaner fun to use. (Did I spell - vacuum right? - inside wedding joke). Enjoy your new purchase and that little princess. I want to a mom-to-mom sale this morning and bought many slightly used toys and Reese's favourite item was a plastic bag that held toy blocks - it figures! Sending many Canadian kisses and hugs. xoxoxox
Aunt Kim