Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Social Butterfly

Last week my little social butterfly flew over to the latest Zama hotspot -- the bowling alley. I thought Abby would be content just watching the balls rolling down the lines and hitting the pins. What was I thinking? After dancing to some Nelly, she jumped into the action and snagged a ball.

First she tried to kick it.

Then she tried to pick it up and throw it towards the pins. (Go go Gadget arms!)

Then the little boy next to us got a strike, so we all had to clap. Abby's all about team spirit.

Then we had to snap more photos of prego Kristen. Seriously, we hang out with them every day.

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Way to get involved Abby! I wish I could have been there with you to dance to the fun music! We will do lots of dancing this summer. I will be on the look-out for some mini-pops CDs! Love you!

A Friend's Perspective said...

What a bowler-babe!