Saturday, January 09, 2010

Ride 'Em Cowboy

I have so much fun clowning around with Abby all day long. It's the best job I've ever had. We love driving around in this van...

It's a great cuddle spot.


I really wanted to get Abby riding her seahorse on film. She usually gets pretty animated and makes the funniest sounds. She also rides it really fast and usually ends up so exhausted she just puts her head down and rests afterwards.

Instead I got on the panda and had a blast.... until I rode it too far to the side and didn't have the thigh muscles to stay on. I had two options: pull every muscle from the lady parts down or gracefully bail out and call it a day. I could have stayed on if I wanted to. Really, I could :P

The best part is that Abby doesn't even seem to notice mom is having issues. She is so focused on making sure the train gets a proper farewell that she doesn't show any concern for her poor momma. So tender.

7 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE the videos. They are my fav and I cant believe how much more words Abby is saying!

Libby said...

LOL. Love these blogs and videos. Quite the graceful dismount!

A Friend's Perspective said...

I think you should go back and tame that Panda!

Being Ausmus said...

Aww Denise you made me laugh. Oh how I miss your grace!!!! Love ya bunches girl!!!!

Aunt Kim said...

I don't think I will be riding any pandas soon. You should turn your clip into how to properly ride those playground toys.

Jena said...

Motherhood is definitely the best job. Anyone who says otherwise is crazy. Ummm, did I make that hat too big? Or is it simply the whole playing and not staying on syndrome? That's how Bryce's always look.

Sarah said...

Denise, you're such an awesome AND fun mom!! And hilarious! :0)

P.S. I love that you set the camera down to take a video... I know how that goes...otherwise way too many cute moments would go undocumented. Thanks for sharing!!