Saturday, January 09, 2010

Undercover

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I am pretty sure Japanese people have removable legs. I can make three good cases to support this theory.

1. The back seats to their cars leave no room for legs. Poor Abby has to straddle the seat just to fit and she's not even two yet.

2. They wear incredibly short skirts with bare legs in the middle of winter and are never cold.

3. Ninety-nine percent of this country is rail thin, but almost everyone has somewhat chunky thighs. They should have thighs of narrow steel from riding their bikes all day long.

I'm on to you Japan. Don't think I haven't noticed.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your theories. I want more.

sly said...

Hilarious!!! Can people really fit back there? That--I've got to see!! Love seeing all the fun you are having!!

Sommer Family said...

I never put it together, but I think you are on to something. It just goes to show what a smart person you are! Your theory may even explain why so many of the women are pigeon-toed. Maybe those legs are hard to get on just right. Thanks for the laugh!