Friday, January 22, 2010

The USO Rocks

The USO sponsored Sesame Street to come to Atsugi and put on a performance for the kiddos. Abby loves Elmo and was so excited to hear that he was coming to visit her. The show was about 40 minutes, with tons of singing and dancing. Jeremy didn't want to miss out on the fun and came along. It was so much fun!

**There was a photo of Crystal here but she made me take it down, which is crazy because she always looks great**
This is my friend Crystal. She has been such a treat for me. Not only is she hilarious, adventurous, loves boardgames, and is a pastry goddess, but our kids are friends and enjoy playing together.

Abby loves to cuddle with her dad.

We had great seats.

These were the characters that made an appearance.

They gave us the best toys to play with.

Our new best friends.

Everything in our house has been smacked with this spinning Elmo toy, including us and the dogs. When the battery runs out it's going to get "lost."

5 comments:

Crystal said...

could you have picked a worse picture of me? I love you, but I beg of you! Take down this picture. I look even heavier from the side.

Eden said...

We have several toys that have just got "lost"--its the darnedest thing. i especially miss the recorder flute--where could that have gone?

Aunt Kim said...

That looks like a super fun outing! Cool toy. Right now at our home we enjoy listening to Raffi and Sharon, Louis and Bram. The oldies but goodies! I can't wait to start taking Reese to Disney skating shows and little theatre productions. They will be so much fun!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

Abby is allowing hair-dos on a regular basis. That is a big step for her.

What a fun time with Sesame Street!

Anonymous said...

How FUN! I bet Abby had a blast!
We have things that get lost in our house too. My 5 year old cousin Donovan had one of those little "Ring for Service" bells. Who knows WHERE it went.
*insert evil laughter here*