Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hot Digs

Abby and I were bored yesterday, so we took ourselves on a walking tour of Depot. So many wonderful decaying buildings to explore.

This is our meeting place in an emergency - NO JOKE! This is where we go if the end of the world ever comes; although I would dare say this building has already seen the end the world. I hope the plastic they used to fix all the missing sheet metal holds up when the enemy comes! Perhaps the enemy won't think to look in this crap hole for any survivors, or they'll take pity on us because this is the best the military can offer us for protection.

I'm particularly pleased that there is a vending machine outside so I can IV coke right into my body if I'm forced to take shelter here. Aren't you jealous?

4 comments:

The Doughracle said...

Where do we sign up? :) Maybe it's just a deceptive cover and it leads to a underground city like in Beijing just not so decrepit and damp....the mind boggles at the possibilities :)

Oh and by the way my 2nd favourite goal is to love you guys more, I just couldn't put that down in case other people got jealous!

Jessica said...

SO jealous.

Aunt Kim said...

Super creepy but fun! Don't forget to bring some marshmallows and hotdogs to roast!

Jena said...

What a beaut.