Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knocked Up

Here is the newest addition to our family:


Baby Robertson appears pretty huge, so my due date has been pushed up to July 31st. We're pretty excited to see if we have another girl or a boy. Jeremy wants another girl, of course.

I've had my usual cravings: fresh fruit, homo milk, toasted sesame seed dressing on my salads (who are we kidding --I drink it straight from the bottle), sorbet, Canadian chocolate bars (Coffee Crisp, Caramilk, Crispy Crunch, Crunchie, etc) and things my dad used to make (fried bologna, sausages with mustard, bacon and cheese whiz on a hot dog bun).

I had some morning sickness in the beginning, but have been feeling great for the past few weeks. I'm still able to run when I have the energy. I'm really thankful I haven't gained a ton of weight (yet!).

So happy we can finally share the news!

Love,
The Robertsons

14 comments:

Jill May said...

Yay! You know who else's birthday is July 31st?? Harry Potter's!!! Yes that is the first thing that popped into my head and yes... I'm nerdy like that

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ultrasound! Makes me even more excited :)

Aunt Libby said...

How exciting for all of you and your families!! Congratulations.

Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!! :0)

Callicott Family said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you.

Being Ausmus said...

YAY love that the news is out...now I can tell my family!!! I'm so excited for you Denise. You are such a good mama. Love you to pieces!!! Here's to hoping your ultrasound tech gets it right the first time:) wink wink! xo

Crystal said...

Glad you let the cat out of the bag. :) I'm so excited for you!

Cassandra Hill said...

Congratulations Denise! I'm so happy for you. And how wonderful for Abby to be a big sister!

heidizinha said...

wahoo wahoo! still so excited for you guys.

Jessica said...

That is the cutest sono photo! What happy news! What is homo milk?

Eden said...

I too would like an explanation about "homo milk". Hip hip hooray for the Robertsons!

Denna Le Lyman-Robertson said...

What a perfect first photo of our new grandchild! I am so glad you are feeling better. This is all so exciting!

Denise said...

Homo milk is full fat milk. It's so thick and delicious. I could drink gallons of it and not be satisfied.

A Friend's Perspective said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!1